Our aim at Real Time Risk
At Real Time risk we currently are interested in reviewing people who may be suitable for potential future work and contracts that come to hand. If you feel that you are someone that is passionate in safety feel free to send in your details.
At this time we have no current opportunities. As situations change those suitable candidates will be contacted for further recruitment processing. All applications will be kept on file for 3 months unless otherwise instructed by applicants.
To be eligible for a position with Real Time Risk you must hold the following qualifications/requirements as a minimum:
- Tertiary Qualifications in WHS & or Risk Management (Minimum Diploma level)
- Certificate IV in training & assessment (TAE40110)
- Minimum of 5 years field experience in a safety capacity role (preferably experienced in high risk environments & Industries)
- Proven working history in WHS & OH&S Consulting & Advisory capacity.
- Be able to pass a full employment fitness for work medical and Drug & Alcohol Screen test
Any applicants not holding the above qualifications will not be considered for any positions with Real Time Risk
Guide for Applicants
The purpose of your application is to demonstrate that you have the required skills and experience to do the job. Please specify which positions you would like to be considered for clearly in your cover letter.
To register your expression of interest in employment with Real Time Risk please send the following:
- current resume (with two current contactable referees and a list of all qualifications held)
- copies of certification requirement as listed above
Your expression of interest will be recorded and assessed when vacancies become available. Due to the volume of enquiries received, only applicants successful in gaining an interview will be contacted.
Thank you for your interest in employment with Real Time Risk Safety Consulting & Services Australia.